metallized package 200 g
Storage conditions: Store in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight.
• Spread the food over the water, the optimum amount of food should be eaten in 5-10 minutes. If necessary, reduce the feed fraction with your fingers.
• Optionally, it is possible to soak the food in the fresh water (15 minutes).
• Avoid overfeeding and clogging the bottom of the aquarium. The remains of the feed must be removed.
• Feed your pets considering their diet.
Ingredients: dry crashed gammarus
Product specification: 10.20.42.000-004-62605245-2017
Proteins - 48.5%
Fats - 5.86%
Carbohydrates - 3.2%
Fiber - 4%
Moisture - 11,4%
Arginine - 8.7%
Tyrosine - 4.1%
Histidine - 3.4%
Calcium - 3%
Tryptophan - 2.9%
Chitin - 3.12%,
Phosphorus - 0.3%
Iron - 300 mg / kg
Vitamin B1 - 0.6 mg/kg
* The specified composition in the product may differ from the batch, due to the particular qualities of these organisms.
Energy value: 270 kcal/100 g of dry matter
NOT SUITABLE FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION